The Upward CU VISA® Debit Cards offers worldwide acceptance, comfort, and the security with the VISA logo, allowing you to access your money anywhere, anytime.
- Use it instead of checks wherever Visa Cards are accepted
- No fees for ‘Visa’ transactions
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- The money is deducted directly from your Upward CU Checking Account
- The transaction will appear in your monthly statement’s checking account activity
Changing your Visa Debit Card PIN is easy! Here’s how…
Call our Card Self-Service 24/7 Interactive Audio Response (IVR) within the U.S. (866) 762-0558opens in a new window or Outside the U.S. (501) 588-7531opens in a new window. You can use this to change an existing, known, or forgotten personal identification number (PIN).
Your Upward CU Debit Card will allow you to make ATM cash withdrawals or Point of Sale (POS) pin based transactions up to $2,500 in each 24-hour period. You may make purchases with your VISA Debit Card processed as credit up to $5,000 in each 24 hour period. For more information about Debit Card limits, call us at (650) 231-1300.
To report a lost or stolen VISA Debit card:
Within the U.S. (888) 241-2510
Outside the U.S. (909) 941-1398
Please be prepared with the following information:
- Your name
- Your account number or member number
- The date and time when the card(s) was last in your possession
- The last purchase or withdrawal information — date, time, amount, location, etc.
Upward Credit Union’s Purchase Rewards program lets you earn cash back rewards by using your Visa Debit Card for signature based transactions. The program is available to all debit cardholders, once activated through home banking. With this program, you’ll receive targeted offers based on how and where you shop. As a cardholder, there is no limit to the rewards you can earn. So, the more you use your Upward CU debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn!